12 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2019 9:54 PM by RajathB_01

is it possible to program CCG3PA using miniprog3

pavec_4247266

is it even possible to program the ccg 3PA with the miniprog3, it's almost 3 month since i'm trying to program the CCG3PA CYPD3175-LQXQ or CYPD3171-24LQXQ.

i always get the same errors like in the pictures below, i tried in PSOc creator and in psoc programmer always same problem the cable bitween miniprog and the MCU are short enought, i used with Xres connected or without Xres connect always same error and i tried PSOCprogramer2.PNGall the frenquency and 3.3V or 5V.

Memory Types Scan Device Finished at 11:10:48 AM                |

| FAILED! PSoC device is not acquired! Check connection of the chip to the programmer

| Please, check the following items:

|  - the connection between the programmer and the PSoC;

|  - the correct programming protocol is selected;

|  - the correct connector option is selected.