Can you please share the modified project to test at our side?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Could you please let me know the version of SDK you are using?
Also can you please post the JSON file from the Android MeshController app. (Use export option to export the database to a JSON file)
There are few things which, I would like to mention,
- Android Meshcontroller by default acts a temperature sensor client which is capable of receiving temperature changes I request you to use the app to understand the general working of temperature sensor
- As per your requirement, you seem to be wanting to use a separate mesh device as a temperature sensor client, to make this working you will have to follow the below steps
- After provisioning set the sensor servers publish address to group address.
- Make sure sensor client is also subscribed to the group address
- Configuration of the sensor (settings/cadence etc) can be done from Android Meshcontroller (we have app instruction available on the readme.txt of Android Meshcontroller)
- Now when the user uses the onboard thermistor (may be rub the finger and place it on thermistor), temperature changes will be notified to the Sensor Client