- Please mention the host application that you are using to view the images.
- Are there any errors on the FX3 APIs seen on the UART debug prints?
- Two copies of the image is seen on the screen. Is that expected or is that an additional defect seen?
- Have you ensured that the sensor is configured for the modified settings?
- I just used visual studio with opencv simply.
- I used our company's board (fx3 chip in this board). But it don't have any uart port.
So I can't use uart debug prints sadly...
- I expect just one image clearly... not like that. It's additional defect seen.
- Our board setting is fx3+one image sensor+isp. So don't have to initial image sensor and just reset isp to use the sensor.
when isp is set, isp initial image sensor.
Thank you !
Please capture USB traces during failure using a hardware analyzer and share the same.