Project examples 100 days: Day 050 Eddystone data can configurable by android app

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ememc_3743836
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am working on Beacon Eddystone protocol with PSOC4 BLE, So i refer Day 050 Eddystone project and run it successfully.

Then i want to make data (Eddystone UID, URL, EID etc)configurable by an android phone, so i take sample data read- write example and generate different characteristics under one service, and read write data using CY smart application.

Now I need that data enter by device broadcast in eddystone standard format, So can i get any sample code for it which can configure data of eddystone beacon using android application.

Thank You.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Based on the Eddystone format you want to send the data in, you need to create the data packet according to the format specified here:

If you are talking about runtime configurable data to be encoded in these formats, we do not have any code examples.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Are you saying you want the Android App to set how the Eddystone implementation (UID, URL, TLM etc.)  is going to be? Please clarify.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

No Actually i have android app working and simple read write code(firmware) for cypress PSOC4, now i want the sample code(firmware) for PSOC4 that write data in eddystone format with help of eddystone configuration android app and broadcast it.

Thank You.

0 Likes

Based on the Eddystone format you want to send the data in, you need to create the data packet according to the format specified here:

If you are talking about runtime configurable data to be encoded in these formats, we do not have any code examples.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes