The answer is below:
1. The step is below: (Power Adapter application as example)
a. Hardware change on CY4532:
J6, J7, J9 should short 2-3.
b. Firmware change on project CYPD3171-24LQXQ_cla.
(1) Open file stack_params.h, change VCONN_SUPPORT_ENABLE from 0u to 1u.
(2) Diable Type-C page from TopDesign.cysch.
(3) Enable VCONN_CC1 and VCONN_CC2 on TopDesign.cysch.
(4) Re-build firmware project. re-programming the HEX file which new generated into CY4532 to check the VCONN feature.
2. It is possible to change the VCONN_CC1 and VCONN_CC2 control logic. The relates firmware code is includes in main.c. You could change it as per your requirements.