Thanks for this work and sharing with the community. Below is the more detailed information on BLE Stack events for PSoC 4 BLE.
There are two types of events supported by BLE stack.
- Host Stack Events:- These events are declared in BLE_Stack.h File inside the enum CYBLE_EVENT_T and are classified as below
- Generic events: 0x01 to 0x1F
- GAP events: 0x20 to 0x3F
- GATT events: 0x40 to 0x6F
- L2CAP events: 0x70 to 0x7F
- Future use: 0x80 to 0xFF
2. Service specific events: - These events are declared in BLE_eventHandler.h file. All events corresponds to the standard and custom services are declared inside the enum CYBLE_EVT_T ranges from 0x00100 to 0x0E000.