2 of 2 people found this helpful
Please take a look at the attached documents for make options:
and for 43907 :
1. if you want to output detailed build logs
test.iperf_app-CYW943907AEVAL1F VERBOSE=1 download download_apps run
2. if you want to build debug mode
test.iperf_app-CYW943907AEVAL1F-debug download download_apps
3. if you want to change os and network option
test.iperf_app-CYW943907AEVAL1F-FreeRTOS-LwIP download download_apps run
some other information are collected here:
* Each make target may optionally append "-debug" which will compile each component unoptimized for debugging purposes
* For the BCM943364WCD1, BCM943438WCD1, and BCM9433634WCD1 platforms you must also add "download_apps" to the end of
the target string to download the WLAN firmare to the external flash.
#SFLASH_WRITER_APP Required by download_apps
SFLASH_APP_PLATFROM_BUS := $(PLATFORM)-$(BUS)
SFLASH_APP_BCM4390 := 0
PACKAGE_DEVTARGET := "standard"
For the JTAG setting, we have a PATH : 43xxx_wi-fi\tools\OpenOCD , there has a lot of .cfg file , you can have a reference based on this folder files.