Fresh project build error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
euggersh
Level 5
Level 5
5 sign-ins First solution authored 50 replies posted

PSoC Creator 4.2, PDL 3.1.0, Selected device CY8C6347BZI-BLD54.

I just created a fresh empty project and added the BLE component.  I didn't change any settings except for the instance name.  When I tried to build, it reminded me that I needed to enable the BLESS interrupt for the CM0 core, so I did that.

Now when I try to build, I get the following error:

Generated_Source\PSoC6\BLE.c:126:22: error: 'cy_stc_ble_config_t {aka struct <anonymous>}' has no member named 'callbackFunc'

If I go to that line of code, the section that it's in is grayed out based on #if(CY_BLE_HOST_CONTR_CORE) being false.

What's going on here?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thanks. Your project built and gave me some clues as to what was going on.  It turns out that when I copied my project folder structore elsewhere, I shouldn't have included the .cyprj.[username] file because it has absolute paths in it.  Deleting that fixed the build.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

You don't write any user code in main.c right?

I repeat your test but i cannot reproduce the error, my #if(CY_BLE_HOST_CONTR_CORE)  is also gray but this doesn't block my building progress.  My test environment: PSoC Creator  4.2 (4.2.0.641) + PDL 3.1.0 + BLE_PDL_v2_10 + GCC Compiler, my test project attached.

Thanks. Your project built and gave me some clues as to what was going on.  It turns out that when I copied my project folder structore elsewhere, I shouldn't have included the .cyprj.[username] file because it has absolute paths in it.  Deleting that fixed the build.

0 Likes