Please do the following to get it up and running again:
#1: Open the project "Downloads ( 4.2).cyprj" in PSoC Creator present at the path: "C:\Users\<user_name>\Documents\PSoC Creator\4.2\Downloads ( 4.2).cylib" as shown below:
#2: Now in PSoC Creator, delete "CapSense_P4_v6_0" by right clicking on the project and then > Delete > Delete
#3: Now check if there is a folder in the same directory with the name "CapSense_P4_v6_0" in case some files weren't deleted. Manually delete them.
#4: Now in the Download.cyrpj project itself, perform a Tools > Find New Components > Download CapSense_P4_v6_0.
#5: Close this project.
#6: Now open your project and everything should work without errors.
Please ensure you have a stable connection during download.
thank you for your answer but the component ""CapSense_P4_v6_0" is not in the library:
I can not perfom the download with "Tools > Find New Components > Download because the IT-service of our company blocks the download from the PSoC Creator.
But I got the "CapSense_P4_v6_0.cyparcel" file. Isn't it possible to install the component with that file?
If so, could you please upload a library where this component ist included?
If the component isn't in the library, then I guess it wasn't able to download any files of the component. Now that you have restrictions on downloading the component, I can tell you how to manually install the component using the .cyparcel file but it will take some time.
(1) Change the extension of .cyparcel file to .zip using the Properties tab
(2) Extract the contents of the zip to any location
(3) The files will be present at the path after extraction:
- Capsense_P4_v6_0 > Capsense_P4_v6_0
(4) Open the project "Downloads ( 4.2).cyprj" in PSoC Creator present at the path: "C:\Users\<user_name>\Documents\PSoC Creator\4.2\Downloads ( 4.2).cylib"
(5) Right click on the project > Add Component Item > Empty Symbol > use the drop down near Create New > Create Existing > Browse to Capsense_P4_v6_0 folder which contains the .cysym file. You should see something like this:
(6) Now right click on CapSense_P4_v6_0 > Add component item > API C File > Create Existing > Browse to Capsense_P4_v6_0\PSoC4\API and add all the c files.
(7) Repeat the process for header files (category: API Header File) , tuner file (category: Tuner DLL) , library files (category: Library) and version.cypatch (category: Misc. File)
Once all the files are added, you can instantiate it in your project.