Need an up-gradable Stack example for PSOC6 that runs solely on the M4 core

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiRo_263836
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 likes received 50 replies posted

I’m working with the Upgradable Stack example code for the PSoC6 in Creator 4.2. It looks like when I attempt to generate the example code targeting CY8C6316BZI-BLF03, our intended part that only has the M4F core available, Creator still generates the example code for CY8C6347BZI-BLD53. This MCU has two cores and the launcher code appears to run on the M0 core. When I change the targeted device back to the CY8C6316BZI-BLD03 part, Creator dutifully clears out all the M0 code, and now I have no launcher.

Do I have to port the code over to the M4F core or is there perhaps a code example about for all three projects of the upgradable stack on the single-core PSoC6 parts?

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

There is no separate bootloader SDK code example for single core PSoC 6 devices. The user would need to port the CM0+ CPU tasks to CM4.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

There is no separate bootloader SDK code example for single core PSoC 6 devices. The user would need to port the CM0+ CPU tasks to CM4.

0 Likes