1 of 1 people found this helpful
We suggest you connect unsed data lanes to Ground to avoid noise on these pins.
Regarding to your question. Please
1. Check if the all the necessary power domains are fine.
2. Check if the sensor is well initialized and I2C interface is ready to recive data.
3. Check if the sensor is configured correctly via I2C interface. Probe the I2C lines with logical analyzer or read register values back after writting.
4. Probe the CSI clocks lane and D0 lanes on sensor side to see whether if outputs correct signals.
5. Check if CX3 outputs H_sync/V_sync correctly.