This is NICE!
When I tried, some details were different from the readme.txt, so let me put my screen shots ;-)
(1) In my PSoC Creator v4.2, Menu: Project > Dependencies...
(2) In the Dependencies dialog selected User Dependencies > New Entry
(3) Seleted "KIT-044_lib.cyprj" from the KIT-044-Lib > KIT-044_lib.cylib folder
(Note: I expanded the zip to a folder named "odissey1_lib")
(4) Now KIT-044_lib appears in my Dependencies Dialog
(5) When select OK to close the Dependencies Dialog,
In my PSoC Creator component Catalog, a tab named "Community" added.
And it the Community Component Catalog > Off-Chip > Annotation library > Kits
there is "KIT-044M [v0.0]".
(6) When I dragged KIT-004M [v0.0] to my schematic and put a rectangle behind the component,
it looked like below. Very nice!
A couple of things I would like to have are
(1) It would have been nice, if the I2C address of ACCEL is also written.
(2) Since I have a very fast volatile memory, It would have been nice
if the PSoC 4's name CY8C4247AZI-M485 is displayed instead of AZI-M485.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Thank you for taking time to review the component and valuable advise. Following your suggestions I updated the component (v0.1), which can be found here:
Thank you very much for your fast update!
Now I can create a new project with CY8CKIT-044 without opening the schematic ;-)
(I often had to open the schematic to confirm the device name...)
And also having I2C address for the ACCEL is nice, this was even harder to find in the guide.
This is to announce that updated version (v0.2) of the KIT-044 component is available for download in the Community area.
Upgrades include some visual enhancements and a component Datasheet.
Fig. 1. KIT-044 (v0.2) with all options enabled.
KIT-044_v0_2_A.pdf 1,023.1 K