Attached below is new updated version (v0.2) of the KIT-044 component.
1. The component Datasheet is provided.
2. Pins are re-aligned to match the standard Arduino layout
3. Added I2C pullup resistors on pins 4.0 and 4.1.
4. Opamp1 inputs are moved to the buried pins.
5. Minor cosmetic enhancements (added colors to RGB LEDs, etc.).
Fig. 1. KIT-044 (v0.2) with all visual options enabled.
I like the new "config" function!
BTW, will it bother you to ask if we can have UART_RX instead of RX and UART_TX instead of TX?
I searched UART and finally found it because of the P7 and P7.
May be it is only I, who can not map UART_RX/UART_TX to RX/TX instantly though.