1. In what application is CY7C67300 used? Is it used in Device mode or Host mode?
2. If Device mode, what driver is expected to load on PC?
3. Do you have your own board, if yes, can you share your schematics? Or are you using any Cypress Development kit?
4. Please provide more details on your failure and your application.
Hello! I'm Peter. The name of this device is Eagle Eye. It is produce in Penguin United. Built on CY7C67300-100AXI . Designed to be able to connect the Keyboard and Mouse to Sony Playstation 3. This device should only be used on Windows 32-bit with USB 2.0, but i tryed to flash firmware on Windows 64-bit with USB 3.0.
Now this device is not defined by Windows as Eagle Eye, now the device is defined as Cypress EZ-OTG. Driver install fails! Therefore, you cannot install the correct firmware. My son bought this device. He asks to repair very much but no body knows how to do it. I need your help !!!
- In a working scenario, does CY7C67300 bind to HID driver?
It really is! CY7C67300-100AXI as well as the Eagle Eye (from Pinguin United), which originally had this device, should have a HID driver on Windows and be detected automatically.
Please forgive me for my English.