Could you please share the schematic and layout of the design?
Also please check if you have the following in place:
1. 560 ohms series resistor in capsense line?
2. Is there ground hatch pattern around the sensor?
3. Are there decoupling capacitors in power supply lines?
Generally we don't recommend single strand wire loop as touch sensor. We recommend only solid copper fill as touch buttons.
Please refer to the following document for additional information on MBR3 Capsense layout guidelines:
Could you please let us know your application?
I can not share schematic or layout as per NDA.
1. 560 ohms series resistor in capsense line? ==> Yes
2. Is there ground hatch pattern around the sensor? ==> Yes, for top and bottom side
3. Are there decoupling capacitors in power supply lines? ==> Yes, as per design guide lines
can you share your official email where I can share some more details?, I can not share those here.
Could you please make a solid fill for the copper pad and check if you still face the issue?
You can refer to the layout guidelines in our MBR3 capsense design guide for the button design.
If this doesn't solve your issue, we can proceed further with the schematic or layout review.
This thread has been locked due to inactivity for more than three weeks.