1 of 1 people found this helpful
If you use the component function: Enable self-test library.
You can get the capacitance in the pin :
* Component configuration does not influence measurement. It is done with the following
* parameter settings:
* - Modulator clock frequency - as high as possible
* - Sense clock source - Direct
* - IDAC sensing configuration - IDAC sourcing
* - Compensation IDAC - Disabled
* - Resolution - 10 bits
And, you only can get the resolution of approximately 1pf, not 1fF.