There are some possibilities that Reject happens. Excerpt from "6.3.4 Reject Message" on PD Spec is as follows.
- It Shall be sent to signal the Sink that the Source is unable to meet the Request Message.
- This May be due an Invalid request or because the Source can no longer provide what it previously advertised.
- It Shall be sent by the recipient of a PR_Swap Message to indicate it is unable to do a Power Role Swap.
- It Shall be sent by the recipient of a DR_Swap Message to indicate it is unable to do a Data Role Swap.
- It Shall be sent by the recipient of a VCONN_Swap Message that is not presently the VCONN Source, to indicate it is unable to do a VCONN Swap.
Since we do not have T470S, we are not able to check this behavior on our side.
Does it happen occasionally or always?
See "VBUS Current" of upper right corner while connecting between laptop and CY4532.
FYI: I will attach the result using same environment except laptop environment (I used T480 thinkpad)
T480 with CY4532 PA log.ccgx.zip 799 bytes
Thank you for your reply.