1) Unfortunately the gain drift data for across process and long-term is not available.
2) The value will not get saturated for the same input. You should be able to use the same input to compensate for the gain drift.
Thank you for reply.
- Is also the sign not known for specific working conditions, like in above case it's negative -16 ppm/K ?
- Is there any possibility to measure the Vref over the same pins which are used to bypass to external reference (P0.3 and P0.6 in my PSoC5 case)
1. The values specified in ppm are always +/- spec. So +/-50ppm is gain drift. -16ppm is within this limit.
2. Unfortunately this will not be possible. The internal routing resources will not be able to use the same pin for both inputs. This will result in a routing failure. You may have do this routing externally using an additional input.