2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2019 5:15 PM by YangyangC_06

FX3 cs-make: *** [cyfx_gcc_startup.o] Error 1

MaMa_4034336

Hi,

I'm just got the FX3 SUPERSPEED EXPLORER KIT. Now to test the board I followed the instruction on the "Getting_Started_with_EZ-USB_FX3". However when i try to build any of the exisiting Firmaware Project i get the Error: "

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type

cs-make: *** [cyfx_gcc_startup.o] Error 1    USBBulkLoopAuto             C/C++ Problem

"

The console logs are

"

14:26:22 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project USBBulkLoopAuto ****

cs-make all

'Building file: ../cyfx_gcc_startup.S'

'Invoking: Cross ARM GNU Assembler'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=arm926ej-s -marm -mthumb-interwork -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall  -g3 -x assembler-with-cpp -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\/fw_lib/1_3_4/inc" -MMD -MP -MF"cyfx_gcc_startup.d" -MT"cyfx_gcc_startup.o" -c -o "cyfx_gcc_startup.o" "../cyfx_gcc_startup.S"

The current directory is invalid.

cs-make: *** [cyfx_gcc_startup.o] Error 1

14:26:25 Build Finished (took 2s.775ms)

"

I installed both EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3.3 and Superspeed Explorer Kit Rev (both with the complete setting chosen) but it doesn't work.

Could you please help to solve my problem ?

EDIT:

I found the Problem.

For everyone who has the same Problem. When you import the Project you have to select in the menu to copy the Project into workspace.