Strange error when I building my project :/

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
maboc_3939291
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm using a PSOC 5LP097 KitProg: CY8C5868LTI fo my project.

I want to store data on a SD card and I'm using this document to help me :https://www.cypress.com/file/135136/download

I follow all the steps, but when I want  to build the project have got 2 errors:

- prj.M0120:Build error: Cannot find -lemf16nosnlfn

&

- prj.M0120:Build error: The command 'arm-none-eabi -gcc.exe'failed with exit code '1'.

I don't know from where theses error comes, I sought on internet but nothing.

Pls if you can help me, this is a work for my study's diploma

Cordially

I join you my project

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

It seems you have not downloaded the EmFile Filesystem provided by Segger. The link to download this is documented in EmFile component datasheet. I have downloaded that added dependencies to those folders/files. I'm attaching the modified project.

Note: The project has issues with VDAC component, specific to the application. I hope these errors are straight forward and you will be able to solve those errors.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Hima

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

It seems you have not downloaded the EmFile Filesystem provided by Segger. The link to download this is documented in EmFile component datasheet. I have downloaded that added dependencies to those folders/files. I'm attaching the modified project.

Note: The project has issues with VDAC component, specific to the application. I hope these errors are straight forward and you will be able to solve those errors.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for your help, it's working perfectly now.

Thanks you so much.

0 Likes