regarding segger j-link Debugging

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
veRN_2322216
Level 3
Level 3
5 likes given First like received First like given

Hello everyone,

I am recently i am started working on FX3S writing data to SD card actually i am trying Sd card write from U to S port

when i tried debug with segger to check the steps  the its showing ( Gdb version error ). while if debugged with slavefifosync example it is not why it is showing like that i am not getting after following the steps in Ezusb user guide also problem remains same .to over i added the source files from sd-card write programs to slavefifosync program and tried to build but in that its showing make file error and some undefined reference to following functions

1.CyU3PSibInit();

2.CyU3PSibRegisterCbk()

3.CyU3PSibSetIntfParams();

4.CyU3PSibStart();

i am totally struck at this point  . i have attached that example  if somebody helps me to sort out of this problem it will be very helpful .

thanks regards

Veerendra

0 Likes
1 Solution
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

The APIs mentioned above need a specific library, which is not part of all other examples. Hence, you are seeing the make file errors.

Please check the Eclipse project setting (Compiler and Linker) when you want port the code from SD write to Slavefifo code.

Please share the screen shots of errors and the steps followed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

The APIs mentioned above need a specific library, which is not part of all other examples. Hence, you are seeing the make file errors.

Please check the Eclipse project setting (Compiler and Linker) when you want port the code from SD write to Slavefifo code.

Please share the screen shots of errors and the steps followed.

0 Likes