cx3 csi parameter. No dma and no error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
alca_3937256
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, I'm trying to get the CX3 to work with a csi-2 bridge (toshiba TC358746AXBG). I'm starting with the ez-usb image sensor configuration tool and then i enter the bridge parameters.

Here are the parameter i measured on a scope.

1.bmp

And here are the result that i have. The state machine value is always 0x2 and i got no error from CyU3PMipicsiGetErrors(). I also used CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay(1,0x0B) to set a delay as suggested by the CX3 MIPI interface.

2.jpg

Does it need something else to work ? also, the value i measured on the scope. I also already tried to test if it work in continuous clock mode.

h-active = 30us

h-blank = 6.8 us

V-active = 24.8ms

v-blank = 8.48ms

Thank you for your help

Ps, when i edit some of the parameter ex. h-blank, hs-prepare... nothing change in h and c files. does the compiler directly use the cycx file ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

- If the state is stuck at 0x02, then CX3 is not seeing Frame start. (You can confirm this by probing the FV and LV test pins on CX3 - these pins might not show any activity).

- Can you try different values of Phy time delay around 11.

- Can you make sure that the mipi data coming to CX3 data lanes is good?

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

- If the state is stuck at 0x02, then CX3 is not seeing Frame start. (You can confirm this by probing the FV and LV test pins on CX3 - these pins might not show any activity).

- Can you try different values of Phy time delay around 11.

- Can you make sure that the mipi data coming to CX3 data lanes is good?

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes