ATWINC1500 Wi-Fi module problem building the project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
magic_3776931
Level 2
Level 2

Hi guys, I bought  ATWINC1500 wi-fi module and I tried to port the code to psoc 5lp cy8ckit-059.

ATWINC1500 is a mcu module that use spi interface for communication with master(psoc).

I read a guide that says i need to port just two libraries in order to get wifi in any mcu. These libraries are about the management of spi hardware and wifi module hardware reset/start.

I downloaded all the project files from atmel studio 7(IDE) and then I modified nm_bus_wrapper.c and nm_bsp.c.

Porting the code was an hard work but theoretically I did it, then I create the project in Psoc Creator.

The application I create in the main.c let me know the chip id (I port it from atmel studio7 examples)

Actually the problem is that i can't build the project, it gives me error on the psoc creator downside window, but it doesn't say what kind of error, so I don't know what to do.

I hope someone could help me, giving a look at my project.   

0 Likes
1 Solution
4 Replies
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Please try increasing the Heap size by going to System tab in .cydwr and then give build

0 Likes

Thank you!

Actually I can built the project but I have problem with software

one step at a time everithing will work...I hope

Anyway I don't know what is this Heap Size, could you explain what is,what's its purpose and which value I should write?

0 Likes

There was some problem with the code,I solved it.

Now the two mcu can "talk" but I have a problem beginning a wifi application, I think the problem still is in the software.

I hope to solve it and share the whole project with the community.

0 Likes