- Are there any modifications made to the USBBulkSourceSink firmware that comes with the SDK?
- Are you testing it out on your board or on Cypress provided kits?
- What status does the Control Center show when programming the firmware? Does it show 'Programming Succeeded' or 'Programming Failed'?
- After the firmware is programmed, is there any new device enumeration seen on the 'Device Manager'?
I donnot change any of the demo source code, just compile and download, USBBulkSourceSink can working in my board.
It shows success and can be shown in Device manager , but it can not be found by USB control center.
I reinstall SDK 1.3.3 , the issue still exits. I use usb control center to download USBBulkSourceSink into internal RAM, Device manager re-flash continously, sometimes, after a long-long time, USB control center can show " Cypress FX3 USB StreamerExample device, and Device manager stop re-flashing. but even USB control center can show " Cypress FX3 USB StreamerExample device", When I run Steamer , it disppears in USB Control center, and meanwhile, Device manager re-flash continous again.
In Events Tab, information show " Device USB\VID_04B4&PID_00F1\5&33881217&0&14 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match."
Is it reason for this issue?
In these days, My win10 system was upgraded, can WIN10 updating arouse this issue ?
- Please let us know if you are trying it on your custom board or Cypress kits.
- What is the OS version and the driver version being used?