I keep getting build error for my project even the same project works in my friend's pc without any error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_3994216
Level 1
Level 1

I use psoc designer 5.4 for psoc1

I get 2 different errors everytime I click F7 to build even the same project exactly works on my friend's laptop but never works on my pc

1st:

Starting MAKE...

Environment values missing

make: *** [makemake] Error 3

CAUTION there are no library files

make: *** No rule to make target `project.mk', needed by `output/.rom'.  Stop.

arsad_zafarana_466 - 2 error(s) 0 warning(s) 00:24:10

2nd:

Starting MAKE...

creating project.mk

name translation failed on C:/PROGRA~2/Cypress/PSoC\ Designer/5.4/Common/CypressSemiBuildMgr - 3

name translation failed on C:\PROGRA~2\Cypress\PSoC - 2

name translation failed on Designer\5.4\Common\CypressSemiBuildMgr\tools\include\CY8C29000 - 3

make: *** No rule to make target `C:\Users\DaRsH\DOCUME~1\arsad\cypress', needed by `lib/obj/delaytime.o'.  Stop.

arsad_zafarana_466 - 1 error(s) 0 warning(s) 00:27:28

how can I fix this please?

need help

0 Likes
4 Replies
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

If you create a new empty project based on the same silicon part, can you build the project successful?  If yes, please try to put the target project in a pure-English-path folder and try to build the project again; if no, please re-install the psoc dsigner.

0 Likes

I did what you said and here's what I got

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

and sometimes when I build same project I get this too

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Recommend you re-install the PSOC Designer again, please close the anti-virus software during the installation process.

0 Likes