Components in PSoC Creators missing in ModusToolBox. Porting becomes impossible

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
debec_2126651
Level 2
Level 2
First question asked First reply posted First like received

Hi,

i have been working with the PSoC creator and decided to change the HW PSoC4L to PSoC62. So for that i ordered CY8CPROTO-062-4343W which is only supported by ModusToolBox. But i realized that the components i used in my PSoC Creator Project don't exist in ModusToolBox

Components like

- Toggle Flip Flop

- System Clock (where a frequency can be entered without any divider, and the frequency would be provided)

- Digital Functions/Logic/Registers/Utility etc

Is there actally a way of getting them in ModusToolBox or they are just not supposed to be there?

If it is possible to get them, then please let me know, as i have already started porting.

BR

Derick

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Derick,

ModusToolbox 1.0 doesn't support the following:

• UDB based content which do not have alternate representation in ModusToolbox are:
    • Digital Logic Components
    • Digital Register Components
    • Digital Utility Components
    • CRC
  • DSI Routing
  • Analog Mutliplexing
  • Non-PDL Capsense
  • Component APIs

You can read more about this in the Creator to MT Migration guide available at the path in page#5: <install_dir>/ModusToolbox_1.0/docs/creator_to_mt_migration.pdf

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Derick,

ModusToolbox 1.0 doesn't support the following:

• UDB based content which do not have alternate representation in ModusToolbox are:
    • Digital Logic Components
    • Digital Register Components
    • Digital Utility Components
    • CRC
  • DSI Routing
  • Analog Mutliplexing
  • Non-PDL Capsense
  • Component APIs

You can read more about this in the Creator to MT Migration guide available at the path in page#5: <install_dir>/ModusToolbox_1.0/docs/creator_to_mt_migration.pdf

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes