- Please let us know if you have copied the ezUsbSuite application from user/Cypress/eclipse/ezUsbSuite.app/Contents/MacOS to user/Cypress/eclipse.
- The ezUsbSuite application by default is present only in the /eclipse/ezUsbSuite.app/Contents/MacOS and has got relative path dependencies. Hence, it is essential to run the application from that directory.
- Please let us know what happens when you run the application using the icon present in the /eclipse/ezUsbSuite.app/Contents/MacOS directory.
I have not moved or copied the ezUsbSuite application. It is in the original location after following the steps in "Using the FX3 SDK under MacOS".
To launch the ap as you suggest, I need to right click on the ezUsbSuite icon (under Cypress/eclipse):
select Show Package Contents:
and then click on the little black rectangle icon:
So yes, that does work, but is a bit klugey and not how I would expect to launch an ap under MacOS.
Please let know which FX3 SDK version you are using. The latest version is FX3 SDK 1.3.4. In case you are using an older version, please install the latest version from the below link.
You have two ways to know the version.
1. Print the PATH value in terminal.
2. check the folder's name where you install the SDK.