How to use security flash in PSOC6

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jali_3846906
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 questions asked

When I watch PSOC 62 TRM,I can find this.

QQ截图20190104161359.png

Now I want to use OTP,Can you give me some advice?

Thanks and Best Regard

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Generally, the OTP(eFuse) is used during the process of Chain of Trust in secure image Boot Sequence. Please check if the access to related application note is available on your side by registering from link - AN221111: PSoC 6 MCU: Creating a Secure System - where to find?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Generally, the OTP(eFuse) is used during the process of Chain of Trust in secure image Boot Sequence. Please check if the access to related application note is available on your side by registering from link - AN221111: PSoC 6 MCU: Creating a Secure System - where to find?

0 Likes

Well, it's different from what I thought.

0 Likes