Cypress CYW920719Q40-B1 hwtalk needs libxsdl.so and liblowlevel.so to build on xenial

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JiPa_1592676
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome! First question asked First reply posted

I am building the hwtalk of the sdk/WICED-Studio-6.2/test/xsdl/hwtalk from Xenial (ubuntu 16.04). Unlike the XOS, linux build requires pre-existing of the libxsdl.so and liblowlevel.so before the hwtalk executable can be built. I cannot find it within the WICED studio 6.2. Would you mind tell me where I can find it?

Thanks in advance.

Jing

0 Likes
1 Solution
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

hello:

I just have a review in our WICED-HCI-TEST-System.pdf,  the document doesn't mention that we can support a linux environment hwtalk compile .  So we can't find the relative .so file in the linux install, and if possible would you please have a try on windows or Mac OS X environment,  thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

hello:

I just have a review in our WICED-HCI-TEST-System.pdf,  the document doesn't mention that we can support a linux environment hwtalk compile .  So we can't find the relative .so file in the linux install, and if possible would you please have a try on windows or Mac OS X environment,  thanks.

0 Likes