Thanks for your suggestion. Prior to receiving your suggestion I repaired PDL and Creator, to no avail. I ran other recent projects and same error was there. I then went to an archived version of the project and that ran. So I copied my recent changes to the archived project (only yesterday by the way), and it ran OK.
I have no idea what caused this issue, but I am now up and running again. I doubt it was the exe that you have suggested, and I have not downloaded or used that yet.
Let's keep an eye on this build error.....
Thanks for your suggestion.
Glad to know it worked. Since you say that the archived version is working, maybe you updated/downgraded some components which is probably the right configuration for your project. Do create a thread if you get this error again.