According to hello_client application implementation, hello_client can behave as central and peripheral at the same time.
However, I am facing below paring problem. If you have any suggestion, please let me know kindly.
- I am trying to establish below 2 connections simultaneously.
Connection 1 :
central : iOS (Light blue app)
peripheral : WICED Smart (hello_client app)
Connection 2 :
central : (hello_client app)
peripheral : WICED Smart (hello_sensor app)
- I’d like to use passkey bonding for Connection 1.
- I confirmed Connection 1 and Connection 2 can establish successfully if not simultaneous.
<Problem A> Cannot establish simultaneous connection.
1. Establish Connection 2 ( hello_client and hello_sensor) successfully.
2. After 1, try to make Connection 1 (iOS and hello_client), but it fails.
iOS displays “paring confirmation dialog”, and user select OK. However, connection fails.
LOG is attached (paring_fail_1.txt)
<Problem A'> Cannot establish simultaneous connection.
When I modify hello_client_create as below, Connection 1 establish successfully.
However, Connection 2 becomes to be failed.
// we will not do scan until user pushes the button for 5 seconds
LOG is attached (paring_fail_2.txt)
Do you have any idea to establish Connection 1 and Connection 2 at a time?
<Problem B> Cannot connect hello_sensor and hello_client with passkey paring
On default, hello_client and hello_sensor connect with Just Works.
To use passkey paring I modified as below. After the modification paring
between hello_client and hello_sensor cannot connect.
// Uncomment the following line to enable passkey pairing. Change passKey below to the desired key.
- // #define PASSKEY_PAIRING
+ #define PASSKEY_PAIRING
LOG is attached (passkey_paring_fail.txt)
Thank you very much for your support!!