Thank you for contacting Cypress First Community Forum. Currently we are reviewing the issue and get back to you as soon as we find the resolution.
Have a wonderful day
Please refer to the LLD which can be downloaded from the link below: http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/low-level-driver-nor-flash
There is a lot of basic coding errors in the code, so here are some comments:
- You should define a variable for your base address and make it volatile.
- Unlock address 1 and 2 are 0x555and 0x2AA and not 0x5555 and 0x2AAA.
- The flash is used in word mode so the byte address using word offset 0x555 will result in 0xAAA
- Writing the data to be programmed should be done to the offset where it will be programmed to. Now it is all written to 0x2B8000
- What does this mean: “ 0x105555 = 0x00AA;”. Is this C code???
Please use Cypress LLD.