CY7C65642-28LTXCT POR回路について

Tip / ログイン to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
NoAr_1540581
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
5 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

PowerONRESETで使用する(外部よりRESET入力しない)とき、RESET端子(17pin)を内蔵電源の3.3V(Vreg)でプルアップ

して使用する予定です。添付回路図の右側の構成で問題無いでしょうか?改善点あれば教えて頂けますでしょうか?

マクニカ/荒井

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策

Hello Arai-san,

Apologies for the confusion. I was referring the explanation to the below diagram that comes with the CY7C65642 datasheet.

pastedImage_0.png

So, as you have mentioned, R2 corresponds to R43 in your schematic.

Best regards,

Srinath S

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello Arai-san,

- When resistor R2 is not used:

In this case, when the VBUS supply voltage is removed, the voltage across the capacitor takes a longer time to discharge itself. During this period, if the VBUS is applied again, there is no RESET pulse on the pin. This means that the external reset is released before the hub's internal reset which is not recommended.

- When resistor R2 is used:

In this case, when the VBUS supply voltage is removed, the voltage across the capacitor discharges through the resistor R2. Hence, when the VBUS is re-applied, the reset pulse gets applied on the RESET pin. This is the reason behind having a resistor R2.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 件の賞賛
NoAr_1540581
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
5 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hello Srinath san

Regarding the circuit diagram I attached before. Although it is described as R2 in the answer, this is the understanding of R43, is it correct?

Best Regards,

Arai

0 件の賞賛

Hello Arai-san,

Apologies for the confusion. I was referring the explanation to the below diagram that comes with the CY7C65642 datasheet.

pastedImage_0.png

So, as you have mentioned, R2 corresponds to R43 in your schematic.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 件の賞賛