I was wrong; The target is the CYW20706
Take a look at /20706-A2_Bluetooth/apps/snip/bt/hci_handsfree
* Features demonstrated
* - WICED BT Handsfree (Device) APIs
* - Handling of the UART WICED protocol
* - SDP configuration
* - Setting of the Local Bluetooth Device address from the host MCU
* On startup this demo:
* - Initializes the Bluetooth sub system
* - Receive NVRAM information from the host
* Application Instructions
* - Connect a PC terminal to the serial port of the WICED Eval board.
* - Start ClientControl application.
* - Select the COM port assigned to the WICED Eval board.
* - Download the application
* - To find BR/EDR devices: Click on "Start BR/EDR Discovery"
* Handsfree Connection
* - To create handsfree connection to remote AG device , choose the bluetooth
* address of the remote AG device from the BR/EDR combo box
* - Click "Connect" button under Handsfree
* - OR Put the device in discoverable and connectable mode and serach for the device from AG device and connect
* - The following HF operations can be performed using the client control application
* Connect / Disconnect HF or SCO connection
* Answer / Hangup the call
* Dial / Redial the number
* Control Held call (ex. release all held calls, add held to conversion etc.)
* Mic / Speaker gain control
Thank you. That looks like what I need. Once I switched to the correct part in WICED, it cleared thing up.
No problem. Note that HFP is not supported under the 20719.