1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 2, 2015 10:06 PM by ArvindS_76

I have a problem in the link files there's some functions that the GNU can't see them ,but i didn't find the way to configure my make file to fix that

Error coming:

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/math.cpp:24: undefined reference to `__aeabi_dcmpge'

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/math.cpp:26: undefined reference to `__aeabi_dcmpge'

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/math.cpp:45: undefined reference to `__aeabi_dcmpge'

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/math.cpp:47: undefined reference to `__aeabi_dcmpge'

../../build/wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/wiced_sense.o: In function `wiced_sense_get_accelerometer_instantaneous_data':

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/wiced_sense.c:1262: undefined reference to `__aeabi_i2d'

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/wiced_sense.c:1264: undefined reference to `__aeabi_dcmpgt'

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/wiced_sense.c:1264: undefined reference to `led_blink'

makefile:152: recipe for target '../../build/wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-wiced_sense-rom-ram-spar.elf' failed

make.exe[1]: *** [../../build/wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-wiced_sense-rom-ram-spar.elf] Error 1

Makefile:344: recipe for target 'wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32' failed

make: *** [wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32] Error 2