6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2016 12:28 PM by als@inventeksys.com

Soft Reset Issue with Our production Board

feng@ibiquity.com

Hi

In SDK 3.1.2  I can use the function  wiced_framework_reboot() to perform a soft-reset of the processor on the Inventek EVB ISM43362_M3G_L44. But I can't perform a soft-reset of the processor on our production board. The wiced_framework_reboot() is a wrapper. It calls the NVIC_SystemReset(void) below

__STATIC_INLINE void NVIC_SystemReset(void)

{

__DSB();                                                     /* Ensure all outstanding memory accesses included

buffered write are completed before reset */

SCB->AIRCR  = ((0x5FA << SCB_AIRCR_VECTKEY_Pos)      |

(SCB->AIRCR & SCB_AIRCR_PRIGROUP_Msk) |

SCB_AIRCR_SYSRESETREQ_Msk);                   /* Keep priority group unchanged */

__DSB();                                                     /* Ensure completion of memory access */

while(1);                                                    /* wait until reset */

}

SCB->AIRCR( Application Interrupt and Reset Control Register) is always set/write to the same value 100270852  for both Inventek EVB and production board. But our production can't reboot and is stuck in  while(1) above. I suspect something is wrong with hardware. Any clue for this issue?

Thanks,