4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2015 12:20 AM by ZhaohuaS_76

the strange current pules when connecting a slave device if 20736 as a master

ZhaohuaS_76

Hi All,

I am testing the power consumption of 20736 EVK when 20736 as a master, but I found the strange current pules when 20736 connected a slave device .I use the power monitor to record the current of 20736 EVK, the power monitor is a suit for testing power consumption, it include the one power supply and the PC tool.

One 20736 EVK as a slave and run hello_sensor app, I modified some codes in hello_sensor, the following is the modification.

1. disable the connect idle timer.

2. update the connect interval to 1S by calling  bleprofile_SendConnParamUpdateReq(800, 820, 0, 700).

3. disable the sending notification and indication.

Another 20736 EVK as a master and run hello_cleint app, I modified some codes in hello_client, the following is the modification.

1. disable the advertising.

2. disable all the writing and reading slave GATT DB codes.

3. add the blecen_connUp() to disable the connect timer in hello_client_connection_up();

5. disable the advertising after connected one salve device by blecm_setAdvDuringConnEnable(FALSE);

But I found the strange current pulse after connecting the slave device on master EVK when I use the power monitor to test the power consumption. Attach the screenshot, the strange current pules is shown for every about 4S. I expand the strange current pules, found it is kept about 14 ms, The connect interval is about 1S,  normal timer and fine timer is 1S, I can found the current pules of connect interval and timers, but I don't explain the strange 15ms current pules, anyone can help me?

current.pngcurrent_expand.png