Searching problem in Wiced SDK 3.1.2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am using the WICED_SDK_3.1.2 and the Inventek module  ISM43362_M3G_L44 which uses the STM32F205 processor. After I create a project, I right click on WICED_BUTTON1 (in  platform_check_factory_reset() of platform.c in WICED-SDK-3.1.2\WICED-SDK\platforms\ISM43362_M3G_L44) and say "Open declaration", it takes me to platform.h in WICED-SDK\platforms\BCM94390WCD2  I would think it should take me to platform.h in WICED-SDK\platforms\ISM43362_M3G_L44.

Is this a IDE Eclipse searching bug? This will affect the project build?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
5 Replies
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

It is an Eclipse issue and it does not effect building your project.

Try with rebuilding the index, Project -> C/C++ Index -> Rebuild.

Seyhan

0 Likes

Re-indexing is the first thing I ever perform upon SDK installation. 

Even then, sometimes when I am searching (via CTRL-H) the search engine comes back 'immediately' and I say to myself, "No way did it just search through thousands of lines of code that fast".     Then I press CTRL-H a 2nd time and then I can actually 'see' the tool doing the search.   So, try a search more than one time sometimes.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

In my Eclipse menu, I cannot see Project->C/C++ index. How to rebuild the index?

Thanks

0 Likes

Did you try right-clicking on the WICED-SDK Project?

3-3-2015 10-42-17 AM.png

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can rebuild the index following your instruction. But after I rebuild the index, the searching issue is still present. After I create a project, I right click on WICED_BUTTON1 (in  platform_check_factory_reset() of platform.c in WICED-SDK-3.1.2\WICED-SDK\platforms\ISM43362_M3G_L44) and select "Open declaration", it takes me to platform.h in WICED-SDK\platforms\BCM94390WCD2  I would think it should take me to platform.h in WICED-SDK\platforms\ISM43362_M3G_L44.

0 Likes