CYBT-353027 Flash issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaDu_3290941
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

Hi Cypress,

I've integrated a CYBT-353027 into a custom board and I was developing my custom application piloting the module using HCI USRT and everything was working perfectly until recently when the application didn't start on the CYBT-353027.

I made few tests and it seems that I can write in the the flash but I can't read anymore.

Here are the logical levels on the UART at the end of the firmware upgrade. I send a launch ram command for the application: 0x04 0x4E 0xFC 0x04 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00,

then I recieve the ACK, RTS goes high and nothing, I can notice few activity on the Cs of the flash but nothing compare to when it was supposed to work.

pastedImage_2.png

I send a launch ram command for the application: 0x04 0x4E 0xFC 0x04 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00

Here are the logical levels on the UART when I send a read flash command at the starting address of the application:

pastedImage_0.png

I can see a lot of toggling on the flash Cs when the MCU is writing the firmware but almost nothing when we try to read anything from the flash, like it should do at bootup or when reading a ram chunk.

Have you already seen this issue?

Is it locked in write only?

I have already implemented the recovery mechanism which was also working perfectly before this problem occurred.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

mathieu.durand_1711841mathieu.durand_3290941

I saw another forum thread about the NVRAM: CYBT-353027 NVRAM read error

Is this problem solved? Do we just need to talk abou the new problem in the other thread?

0 Likes