Looking for the configuration to disable Block ACK request by default in CYW943907AEVAL1F

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All,

I am getting an error in IP configuration using One AP from Belkin. But while sendinDHCP discover packet I am able to see some block ACK request and responses. And I am thinking that due to the AP is not able to send offer packet and so IP is failing. Is there any configuration in the SDK that I can disable this Block ACK from the cypress module. I am attaching  the wireless capture and UART logs for reference. I am using SDK version 6.2.1.

Thanks

Milan

0 Likes
1 Solution
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hi :

Are you meaning the bloack ack process cause the DHCP failed ?   I don't think disable BA is the best way for this issue.  Did you try different AP for a try ?  or if you just want to track the issue on this special Access point.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hi :

Are you meaning the bloack ack process cause the DHCP failed ?   I don't think disable BA is the best way for this issue.  Did you try different AP for a try ?  or if you just want to track the issue on this special Access point.

0 Likes