Can you give me an answer to the following questions - thank you. Cypress USB3.1. Controller FX3PD, announced on page 2 of the Cypress roadmap Can you tell me how this is? Are the parts released by now? Is there a current data sheet? Are samples or EVAL

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you give me an answer to the following questions - thank you.  Cypress USB3.1. Controller FX3PD, announced on page 2 of the Cypress roadmap Can you tell me how this is? Are the parts released by now? Is there a current data sheet? Are samples or EVAL boards available? Regards Peter

0 Likes
1 Solution
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi Peter,

FX3PD is still in planning phase and the schedule is TBD. Please contact Cypress Marketing/Sales representative for any queries related to FX3PD.

Regards,

Rajath

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi Peter,

FX3PD is still in planning phase and the schedule is TBD. Please contact Cypress Marketing/Sales representative for any queries related to FX3PD.

Regards,

Rajath

0 Likes