PSoC Creator corrupt

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
tiphc_1376351
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

The BLE component no longer shows up in PSoC Creatore's component catalog, though it did so earlier today.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled PSoC Creator and the BLE component still is not present.  Why?

0 Likes
1 Solution

It was not something in an individual project.  It was a bug in PSoC Creator v. 4.2 itself as it was installed on my PC.

The component finally reappeared when I:

1) Uninstalled PSoC Creator v. 4.2

2) Made sure all associated files in my Documents directory were deleted

3) Reinstalled PSoC Creator v. 4.2 choosing complete install instead of typical install

4) Installed all updates.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Can it be that you changed in Creator the device to one that hasn't got BLE? Or did you open a project that hasn't got BLE capabilities??

Bob

0 Likes

No.  The BLE component fails to appear in the component list for any project in PSoC Creator 4.2, including new projects.   The device is always the same, and it has BLE.

0 Likes

Can you please post your complete project so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use

Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)

and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes

It was not something in an individual project.  It was a bug in PSoC Creator v. 4.2 itself as it was installed on my PC.

The component finally reappeared when I:

1) Uninstalled PSoC Creator v. 4.2

2) Made sure all associated files in my Documents directory were deleted

3) Reinstalled PSoC Creator v. 4.2 choosing complete install instead of typical install

4) Installed all updates.

0 Likes