Re: No access to CYBT-343026-EVAL board's Make Targets (con't)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

yssu

Hello,

As a follow on to this thread: No access to CYBT-343026-EVAL board's Make Targets

I'm trying to test the CYBT-343026-EVAL card with Wiced, so I followed all the previous steps.

When I build Make Target "demo.hello_sensor-CYBT_343026_EVAL download" Wiced can not detect my device ...

Detection device ...

********* Detection fault *************

+ ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- +

| The CYBT-343026-EVAL card was not detected. Verify that the device is connected |

| power cycle if necessary to restart in programming mode, and try again. |

| |

| Refer to the Appendix sections of the Quick Start Guide to learn about common COM port problems.

+ ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- +

So I tried to put my device in recovery mode (with SW2 switch switch), without success too.

Do you have any idea why this is not working?

Regarding,

Thomas

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello,

Please have a look at below blog and try out the methods mentioned: (section 3 - Programming with Recovery Procedure )

https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-14990

https://community.cypress.com/message/161356#161356

Thanks & Regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AnjanaM_61

Hello,

Please have a look at below blog and try out the methods mentioned: (section 3 - Programming with Recovery Procedure )

https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-14990

https://community.cypress.com/message/161356#161356

Thanks & Regards,

Anjana

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot for your help Anjana but it's still not working .. I tried pretty much everything.

Have this now :

Downloading application...

********* Download Failure *************

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| Follow below suggestions and retry. |

|   1. Verify USB-UART driver is correctly installed |

|   2. Verify SW4 switches are in ON position (CTS, RTS, RXD, TXD) |

|   3. Power cycle CYBT-343026-EVAL and retry. |

| |

| If this problem persists, the serial flash on the board may be corrupted. |

| Follow below steps to reset CYBT-343026-EVAL board to factory default state.                |

| Note: This will erase any user applicaiton in the memory and reset the board to dafulat state | 

|   1. Press and hold RECOVER button (SW2) |

|   2. Press and hold RESET button (SW1) for 1 second |

|   3. Release SW1 |

|   4. Release SW2 |

|   5. Re-program the board |

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Download failed. This WICED platform of the SDK only supports download to 20706A2 device.

0 Likes
AnjanaM_61

Hi,

- Can you please confirm you have copied the Platform files in the correct folder as in the fig below

pastedImage_0.png

- please make sure you have selected HCI UART only for programming. Try with adding HCI UART com port in the make target and download (demo.hello_sensor-CYBT_343026_EVAL download UART=COMxx). (make sure the device is in recovery mode before downloading)

- Also , please have a look at following thread who had similar issue - How to download program into the module CYBT-343026-01 in WINCED 6.2

Thanks & Regards,

Anjana

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

-I am sure I copied the correct platform file

-I already added the right COM in the "Build Make Target" target

Maybe this is only the problem comes from my Eval Board ... It's possible (I'm going to order a new one, to check)

Regards,

Thomas

0 Likes
AnjanaM_61

Not sure, But yes please try with another board as well as on another PC.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes