Need multiple interrupts.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
CaFi_1682016
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

I am using the PSoC 4 CY8C4248LQI-BL483 device. My program is using the WDT to wakeup from DeepSleep mode every 100ms

to update my User Application's LCD display information and perform other task before returning to the DeepSleep mode.
However, I also need to have a 2nd source to wakeup from deepsleep - the UART serial port. Although I have tried the
UART Interrupt and the "Wake from DeepSleep" option, I can't seem to get the right functionality I am looking for.
Is there a way to use the WDT timer and a 2nd UART interrupt to have both or either one wake from DeepSleep mode?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Carl,

I was able to find a post in the community that had a similar implementation. I think this will help you.

Deep Sleep Wakeup from UART

There is also a sample project attached to it. Kindly view it.

Also, any of the sources is capable of waking the device up. You don't need any specific implementation to make both or any one source to wake the device from deep sleep. It is taken care of automatically.

Regards,

Bragadeesh

Regards,
Bragadeesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
BragadeeshV
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi Carl,

The following are the sources that can wake up your device from deep sleep:

pastedImage_0.png

Can you specify your application so that I can see if you have any other option?. If possible share your project file.

Refer  PSoC 4 Low-Power Modes and Power Reduction Techniques

http://www.cypress.com/file/121271/download

Regards,

Bragadeesh

Regards,
Bragadeesh

Hello Carl,

I was able to find a post in the community that had a similar implementation. I think this will help you.

Deep Sleep Wakeup from UART

There is also a sample project attached to it. Kindly view it.

Also, any of the sources is capable of waking the device up. You don't need any specific implementation to make both or any one source to wake the device from deep sleep. It is taken care of automatically.

Regards,

Bragadeesh

Regards,
Bragadeesh
0 Likes