Is there any possibility for HID devices plug and play without need of calibration on windows driver using CY8C3866LTI-068 ? OR i need to add some hardware to avoid calibration?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any possibility for HID devices plug and play without need of calibration on windows driver using CY8C3866LTI-068 ? OR i need to add some hardware to avoid calibration?

0 Likes
4 Replies
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Can you please mention about the application in which you need calibration.

Many  gamepads,  are usually calibrated for gaming on a PC right out of the box, others may need you to calibrate them before the system recognizes all their movements with complete accuracy.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, you are right many game pads need calibration for system recognizes their movements similarly we are using joystick to do so, whenever we connect HID to PC, we also need to calibrate first, then and then only we can use it wisely.

so my question is  "Is any way to make it plug and play device and avoid calibration ?" by using PSoC3.

OR we need some external hardware to interface with Cypress controller ?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

We need to calibrate the joystick X ,Y, Z axis for system recognizes their movements and this thing we need to avoid and whenever we connect joystick to PC, system should know the position of X, Y, and Z axis with accurately.

Is this thing is possible using PSoC3 ?

0 Likes

You can refer to this Code example for help where the SAR ADC Component along with a few Pin Components are used to read the joystick X and Y axis locations into digital values:

http://www.cypress.com/blog/problem-solver/project-040-ble-game-controller

0 Likes