Getting started with WICED Sense

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey guys

i'm new here even new with WICED sens smart BLE development kit and one of my needs to start programming using it is a bcm20737s data sheet or wiced sense data sheet

usually when i try to find a data sheet it looks easy in my case first solution showed up is to by it so my question is

is it for free or have to buy it ?

thank y'all.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

While many attempt to use it for other purposes, the WICED Sense Kit is really just a Demo Board (i.e. designed for show and tell). There is only a product brief on Broadcom.com: WICED™ Sense | Broadcom

Nothing similar to a detailed datasheet.

There is a good Table of Contents with links here that many find useful: WICED Sense Table of Contents

There are also alot of threads specific to WICED Sense scattered throughout the website and summarized here: WICED Smart Forums

The TAG3 board is our official development platforms.  The following two documents describe that board in detail, along with a few sample procedures for using the board with the sample apps included within the SDK:

WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)

Hardware User Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)

If you need a datasheet for the BCM2073X SIP module or SoC, then these are the two documents you should take a look at:

BCM20737 SOC Data Sheet

BCM20737S Bluetooth Low Energy SiP Module Technical Reference

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

While many attempt to use it for other purposes, the WICED Sense Kit is really just a Demo Board (i.e. designed for show and tell). There is only a product brief on Broadcom.com: WICED™ Sense | Broadcom

Nothing similar to a detailed datasheet.

There is a good Table of Contents with links here that many find useful: WICED Sense Table of Contents

There are also alot of threads specific to WICED Sense scattered throughout the website and summarized here: WICED Smart Forums

The TAG3 board is our official development platforms.  The following two documents describe that board in detail, along with a few sample procedures for using the board with the sample apps included within the SDK:

WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)

Hardware User Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)

If you need a datasheet for the BCM2073X SIP module or SoC, then these are the two documents you should take a look at:

BCM20737 SOC Data Sheet

BCM20737S Bluetooth Low Energy SiP Module Technical Reference