Is there anyone can help?
1. R95 is directly across a short. Something is wrong here. Can you please point to the source location of the diagram?
2. External clock can be fed directly instead of a crystal as a source of low frequency clock. Please refer this KBA to know how to use external clock - External Oscillator for WCO of PSoC® 4/ PRoC™ BLE - KBA200299
Are you referring to the external clock which replaces internal IMO?
3. For the selected device, crystal pins are wco_in - P0, wco_out - P0
1.The source location of the diagram is show in the accessory.
2.Yes,I want to use the external clock which replaces internal IMO.
Sorry, I misunderstood your question. Here are the answers-
1. What's the R95 used for?
I talked to the author. R95 is just a jumper. You can wire it directly to the external clock input pin P0.6.
2. How can I configure the frequency of the external clock?
Some tuning might be required. Here is the useful source of information - https://www.edn.com/design/sensors/4429819/1/Crystal-Oscillator-Fundamentals-and-Operation-Part-II
3. Is CRY_IN ,CRY_OUT and EXTCLK pin must arranged to P26 ,P27 and P06？
Yes, that is correct.