Can you please specify what Cypress component is involved in this issue?
Thanks for your fast response in that MAX2084 evkit,
On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 11:23 AM, rajath bhargav <
The device belongs to FX3 family, I will move the thread to Superspeed USB.
- Right click on the device in the device manager and select 'Update Driver Software'.
- Choose 'Browse my computer for driver software'.
- Choose 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'. Click on 'Next'.
- Choose 'Have Disk'. Click on 'Next'.
- Browse to the following directory.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\driver\bin\<OS>\<Architecture>
and point to the cyusb3.inf file.
This directory will be present if the FX3 SDK is installed. Please refer to the below link for the same.
- Choose the model name and click on 'Next'.
- If the PC prompts for a restart, choose 'No' and reset the device.