How to demonstrate the low power sensor application on CYW20735B0?
I need the CYW20735B0 into the low power mode, which like power down, and CYW20735B0 can be wake up from keyscan or GPIO.
I have worked through the following steps:
1. I connect a Ammeter to jumper J8.
2. Configure SLEEP_MODE=SLEEP_MODE_NO_TRANSPORT, SLEEP_TYPE=SLEEP_TYPE_SDS in make target and clean build.
3. Modify the code to close BLE advertising.
4. Build and download the application to the CYW20735B0 EVB.
5. Reset the EVB, after the CYW20735B0 into the SDS mode, the Ammeter display 0.42mA.
6. When I press the BTN1(SW6) to wake up the CYW20735B0, CYW20735B0 will go a "WARM BOOT". After the CYW20735B0 into the SDS mode again, the Ammeter display 0.22mA.
So I doubt that the CYW20735B0 has not into SDS mode.
WICED-SDK Version: Wiced_006.002.000.0072
Just need a clarification. Do you mean in-consistent values during each SDS ?
or normal operation current is less than SDS? Can you please clarify?