Throughput Example - GATT Notification - Data Outgoing

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
alpec_3120946
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm trying out the Throughput Example - GATT Notification - Data Outgoing.

When testing the example using CySmart App I'm able to enable the notifications and everything is fine.

But it is not possible to disable the notification with CySmart App. Even writing direct to the Characteristic to disable the notification is not working.

I get following message "Error: gpm.M0117: Write characteristic descriptor timed out"

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

With ATT MTU set to 23 bytes in the BLE component the "GATT Notification-Data Outgoing" project works fine without any issue in the PC CySmart App.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yugandhar

Hello Alfred,

In the Throughput example when we enable the notification it starts sending 512 bytes of information (with 20 bytes in each packet) continuously.  If we disable it should stop sending the data but I found an error which you said in PC CySmart App. There will be an issue in PC CySmart App software we will replicate and let you know once we find the solution. In Android CySmart App it is working fine compared with PC CySmart please check once.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes
Yugandhar

Hello,

With ATT MTU set to 23 bytes in the BLE component the "GATT Notification-Data Outgoing" project works fine without any issue in the PC CySmart App.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes
Yugandhar

Please check with ATT MTU of 23 bytes in the BLE component.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes